A new study suggests that for teens, being hooked on the internet and smartphones may harm brain chemistry.
- Researchers Have Linked a Human Brain to the Internet for the First Time Ever
- Team gathers unprecedented data on atmosphere’s organic chemistry | EurekAlert! Science News
- The 5 Best Foods for Brain Health
- Say goodbye to embarrassing “senior moments” by eating more blueberries, the superfood known to keep your brain young
- Chemtrails Haarp & The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth