A push in Brazil to see the Guarani Aquifer, one of the world’s largest freshwater reserves, fall into the hands of Coca-Cola and Nestle.
- United Nations – U.N. Agenda 21 depopulation of 95% of world by year 2030 is now underway,signed and approved by 200 world leaders at the Rio,Brazil Earth Summit in 1992
- Nestle Continues Stealing World’s Water During Drought
- Bitcoin vs The Old World Order – Vision Launch
- Yellowstone (Series 2018)
- Study: 28,187 Plant Species Used as Medicines Throughout the World | Wake Up World