In a stunning vote of “no confidence” in the US monopoly over global payment infrastructure, one month ago Germany’s foreign minister Heiko Maas called for the creation of a new payments system independent of the US that would allow Brussels to be independent in its financial operations from Washington and as a means of rescuing the nuclear deal between Iran and the west.
- Perfect Money – new generation of Internet payment system. Payment processor for money transfer.
- Russia responds to US anti-missile system with a 100-megaton nuclear monster – RussiaFeed
- This Pentagon Report Says 2035 Is The Year New World Order Will Destroy America
- Russia will launch ‘alternative internet’ only in worst-case scenario – Foreign Ministry — RT Russian Politics News
- Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization