The mini-series is a chronicle of how Fleming spent the World War II years, but Bond is a sort of ghost character throughout, teasing fans of the books and movies. “See the parallels?” you can almost hear him saying (in the voice of whatever actor is your favorite film Bond).
The parlor game that Ghost Bond invites you to play — “which real person became which character in the books,” and so on — hides the more interesting suggestion, which is that Fleming, at least as rendered here, seems to have been a rather unpleasant man, callous and abusive toward women and unfazed about costing people their lives.
- Walking Home Along 14 Mile Creek in Winter
- GhostInTheNet – Hide in network like a Ghost – GitHackTools – Security Toolkit for Pentesters
- Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, May 26, 2018, #146
- The Portal: Directed Energy Weapons
- Presidential Commission approved use of Directed Energy Weapons on the populace, experiments