This Week’s Featured Interview:
- West Lake Just Mom Dawn Chapman reveals the inner workings on the long-desired and oft-thwarted DC meeting she and fellow/sister Just Mom Karen Nickel had with Environmental Protection Agency head Gina Never-Met-A-Nuke-I-Didn’t-Like-And-Cover-For McCarthy. And oh yes, they also met with White House representatives who are the EPA’s bosses and report directly to President Obama. All to bring to the attention of our government the shocking lack of action to resolve the problem of the illegally buried World War II nuclear weapons waste at the West Lake Landfill that’s been poisoning the residents of North St. Louis for over 40 years… and now there’s an underground fire that can’t be put out bearing down on it. Tra la, tra lay!
Numnutz of the Week:
French Energy Minister Ségolène Royal must be terribly passive aggressive, have a screw loose or just not understand how nuclear reactor decontamination works because she offered the site of the soon-to-be-decommissioned Fessenheim nuclear plant in the Alsace region near the German border to Elon Musk as the perfect place for him to build a Tesla manufacturing site!
Courtesy: Nuclear Hot Seat
- Nuclear Hotseat 347: Hidden Politics Behind NY’s Billion $ Indian Point Nuke Bailout 2-17-2018
- Atomic Homefront (2018)
- Nuclear Hotseat #400 – Nuclear Brexit, UK’s Hinkley C, Sellafield Nightmares 2-23-2019
- Russia responds to US anti-missile system with a 100-megaton nuclear monster – RussiaFeed
- Mysterious Explosion Took Place in Russia. What Really Happened?