I would venture to say that self-defense is a moral imperative more vital to the survival of peace and freedom than any other.
The problem is not that the concept of revolution is ineffective. What these skeptics of physical rebellion tend to overlook or deliberately ignore is that no revolution in the history of man has ever gone far enough. Each revolution has targeted the corrupt government of their day, but no revolution has ever actually removed the elitist cabal behind those regimes — the same cabal of elites that has bankrolled nearly every tyranny over the past several centuries.
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (2003)
- New: CIA Agent Whistleblower Risks All To Expose The Shadow Government
- Top Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Power Hubs of the World – ValueWalk
- Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt – Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality
- Beyond Treason: The True Story of Depleted Uranium