“Few people know of Stanislav Petrov… yet hundreds of millions of people are alive because of him.”
The Man Who Saved the World (Starring: Walter Cronkite, Robert De Niro, Matt Damon and Kevin Costner) tells the gripping true story of Stanislav Petrov – a man who single-handedly averted a fullscale NUCLEAR WORLD WAR, but now struggles to get his life back on track… before it is too late.
An epic and grand Cold War thriller that sends shivers down your spine and shows us just how close we came to Apocalypse … and it’s not over yet! With a NEW COLD WAR rising and thousands of nuclear weapons on hair-trigger alert, we still live under the same catastrophic danger that Stanislav faced back then.
- THIS MIRACLE RECIPE WILL HEAL YOUR BACK, JOINTS AND LEGS PAIN IN JUST 7 DAYS!
- Nuclear ‘accident’ sends radioactive pollution over Europe
- Fukushima Nightmare is Far From Over — Radiation Levels Have Just Hit a Record High | Wake Up World
- The Daniel Ellsberg Story You Won’t See in ‘The Post’ – WhoWhatWhy
- Normalising nuclear – beware of this public opinion campaign – theme for October 2018 « nuclear-news